Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of School.








First day of 2nd grade (CRAZY!!) I missed taking her this year because of work. I was so sad because I have always been there. This year its a new school and I wanted to be there and comfort her. Tony was able to go-it was his first time. She is going to school with Max and Ben so Nik and Shelby were there too. She got a new bike for her birthday so they all got to ride their bikes. Paisley's bike is a little big and we made the mistake of putting her in a skirt. Luckily she had some little stretch shorts on underneath. Shelby hiked up her skirt after she fell about 3 times. I can already tell this is going to be a fun year. Nik is so active with the school so she will help me get involved in the school function. She looked so cute. She loved her first day and is already fitting in great. Can't wait for soccer and t-ball!

1 comment:

Carol said...

congrats on starting your new school and lookin' so cute doin' it :)