Sunday, August 16, 2009

C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A!!

What more can I say about this magical place?? A week in CA is the absolute best. Whatever worry or stress I may be going through disappears when I am here. It has been a couple of years since we have all gone as a family. The 6 year olds (Paisley, Lucy, Ben, Soren and Thane) are older and easier. So this year was really enjoyable. We had one cloudy day and the rest was perfect. Each time we go we eat so good. Every family creates a meal. This year we celebrated Father's Day. It was so nice. We took Paisley to Sea World. It was fun. A little pricey for my liking, but Shamu was so neat. We went twice with our tickets. It is so nice to just relax and spend time with family. We laugh, we cry, we eat and we have fun what more can you ask for. Not sure we will go again next year, but I hope. A break from reality is the best. This year Ty took all the pictures. He really captured some great moments. I love this place.

Dear San Diego,

Thanks for the escape. The weather was fantastic. The company was wonderful. We love you. Can't wait for the next time.

xoxo,
Teele family

I know I stole that from Nie Nie! I just love her.

No comments: