Sunday, August 16, 2009

Catch up!

So much has happened this summer. I haven't had the chance to blog. The biggest news is that Tony was laid off again in June. It has been rough. We continue to manage thanks to our wonderful families. Its a tough economy especially the job market. I am so greatful to have a job that is doing well and is not effected by the mess going on in the world. As a result we are moving closer into town. The next few months we are going to stay with Tony's mom who is also struggling. We will help each other. We have enrolled Paisley into school with her cousins Max and Ben. Nikkii has taken Paisley as if she was her own. She might even let me go to Parent/Teacher conference. I am so thankful for my sisters who have stepped up and helped with Paisley. Paisley had the best summer E-V-E-R!! Thanks to them. OK so I will be posting a few things that made us happy over the last couple months:)

No comments: