Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chloey Jean...


Happy Birthday my little love. Chloey has had my heart from the very first breath she took. This little girl is the sweetest little girl I have ever met. She is quiet, kind, mellow and very smart. Alot like me how could I not love her. JK! Like Nik said in her blog she has been through so much in her short 3 years. I feel very protective of her and there is nothing I wouldn't do for her. She doesn't speak much, but she expresses so much through her eyes. I am always wondering what she is thinking. I can't wait to see the changes she makes in this year with starting preschool. I am hoping she will say "Lindsey you are my favorite auntie!" by the end of the year. I know she can do it. Happy Birthday Chloey we love, love, love you...

1 comment:

nikkii said...

WHATEVER!! I've already been working with her to say that I am her favorite auntie!!