Saturday, May 23, 2009

need blogging motivation...




I work insane hours so im too sleepy to take pictures or type anything. paisley is out of school next week so hopefully a vacation will snap me out of this dry spell. in the mean time i have missed a few birthdays. The Wheeler twins, baby Liam and Sage-all of them are Damon and Colleen's children.

First baby Liam-I hardly know you, but already can tell we will have a special bond. After all my crazy red hair made you smile-or my silly face. I can't wait to bond with you in CA in a few weeks while your parents nap. I plan to steal and walk on the beach. It will be fun-I promise. Welcome to the family!

Twins- You boys crack me up. I think it has taken all five years for you to finally like me:) You are such big boys and every time I see you I see Damon. Its crazy. I love hearing about you two and the incredible bond you share as twins. I had so much fun playing kickball with you at your birthday party. We should play again soon. Sorry I am late on this post. We love you! Happy 6th Birthday!

Sage-Well how can I forget your birthday. You remind me every year how long I have been out of high school. I am not sure I like you getting older. You have turned into such a beautiful young lady. You are fun to have around-you are just one of the girls. You are so talented in everything you do. I love that you read and play music-I have always wanted to do that. You are so sweet and such a help to your family. I have never seen you complain once. You are the first grandchild-my first niece. We love you so much and can't wait to see you grow up and become even more beautiful. My goal is to teach you to drive stick. Your mom and dad taught me so its only fair I do the same. Happy 12th Birthday!


2 comments:

nikkii said...

Thanks Lins, I need to blog too!

Amy said...

If you need blogging material, come on over!! LOL