Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Maxie...



Ok! I am the worst aunt ever. First because I am 3 days late and second because I have no recent pictures of Max so I had to steal them off of Nik's blog. Max is such a sweetie. He use to ask me if I was having a baby when I wasn't even pregnant-it wouldn't even break my heart because he was really excited for me. My favorite memory of Max was when he was 3 and I was pregnant with Paisley. I would have to get him off the bus-he was so small you wouldn't even know he was on it. He would run off the bus and would be so happy to see me. Now he is older and all I get is a "Hi Lindsey!" I am not cool anymore, but he still is that same sweet boy. He will always be. I love you Max the Moose! Happy Birthday! I promise to take photos in CA for next years birthday.

No comments: