Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy Anniversary mom and dad! 40 years that is AMAZING! I cannot wait until Tony and I get there. I am sure dad will get you some chocolate, flowers and a funny card. You will probably get him some work clothes. I love the days when you two are lovey dovey. I am so lucky to have you as parents and I know all the kids agree that you are the best grandparents alive. We love you and appreciate all you do. I hope you have a super romantic date planned. Happy 40th-guess that means Nik is almost over the hill. OUCH....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch is right!! That means I am almost 30! You are so good at posting and showing all of us up! Cute post!

nikkii said...

Whatever! 40 is the new 30, haven't you heard?? Seriously, I am amazed mom and dad are still married. I'm happy we have such awesome parents (when they are sunshiney)!!

Amy Davis said...

Terrence said he enjoyed seeing that picture of your Dad ;-)

40 is awesome!!

Monica said...

I thought that was Shelby for a sec..LOL! Lets not deny the resemblance. Such a CUTE picture!!