Tuesday, April 14, 2009

growing up so fast!


I know-it has been forever since I have blogged. I have a crazy work schedule that keeps me busy and sleepy. Quick note Tony landed a great job at Hendel's as a GM. We are just so happy to have jobs in this rough economy.

We are also greatful for her.....



Who now looks like this. Yes! The little front teeth that I loved so much with the huge gaps will be filled by two large obnoxious teeth. She is not a little girl anymore. She even pulled it out herself. Where in the world does time go??


She is still priceless!











3 comments:

nikkii said...

Where does time go? Tell me about it. I will have to peek over the shower soon to see if Max is growning anything you know, down there!

nikkii said...

Nice to see you blogging again. Now it's my turn! I've just been Blog Stocking!!

Carol said...

seriously where does the time go?! i hate the big front teeth when there mouth doesn't quite fit it...oh well, at least everyone goes through it. big girl to pull it out herself :) emma would never do that - she is a pansy.