Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Love...



T
oday is a very special day.  It is Tony's birthday.  I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man.  He is so loving, kind, funny, handsome and a great father.  In honor of his birthday I will share my top 10 favorite things about Tony..

In no particular order... (I've always wanted to say that)

1.  I love that he is so willing to help whenever I need anything.
2.  I can talk to him about anything and he doesn't judge.
3.  He works hard.
4.  He gets along with any and everyone.
5.  He is super smart. 
6.  He supports in anything I want to do.
7.  He loves my family and tolerates Shelby. 
8.  He has great legs.
9.  He sends Paisley off to school every morning w/a full belly.
10. He loves  me unconditionally.

I could go on and on...

We love you Tony.  Happy 37th Birthday!!

4 comments:

nikkii said...

Happy B-day Tony! I'll be blogging soon about you! You are a great guy and I LOVE to give you a hard time!!!!!!!!!

dawheelers said...

37? Shouldn't you have grandkids by now? Your are old man! Just kiddin happy birthday we occasionally like having you in the family! Thanks for being who you are.....

Ty

nikkii said...

This is why we love Ty?!? I just love our family and I am glad to Tony be a LOUD part of it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for tolerating me. I really know I am your favorite sister in law!