Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cathy...

cathy

Yesterday was my aunt Cathy's birthday!  I didn't get a chance to post her birthday
 blog so here we go a day late.  I will just mention a few of the many things I love so much about my aunt. First and foremost she is my favorite aunt and I know I am her favorite niece after all we share the name Cathryn.  She is hilarious and has the best sense of humor.  My favorite memory is her trying to sell personal items at a garage sale we had.  She marks the items slightly below what she paid for them and walks away with no sales.  She is so beautiful, so kind and a wonderful mother and grandmother.  She is a very hard worker and cleans like a maniac.  I was lucky enough to live near her and she helped me with so many things.  I miss seeing her as ofter as I use to.  Paisley loves her just as much as I do and calls her Grandma Cathy.  Cathy the Teele family loves you dearly and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

1 comment:

nikkii said...

I think you love her more than her kids! I love her too! We're pretty lucky!