Thursday, November 6, 2008

North Dakota



We are anxiously getting ready to head to North Dakota for Tony's cousins wedding.  Both Paisley and I will get to meet some of Tony's family for the first time. We are very excited.  We have been looking at the forecast and it is going to be very COLD!  As an Arizona native cold for me is 50 degrees-Tony doesn't think I have experienced "real" cold. We can't wait to bundle up and hopefully get a photo to put in our Christmas cards .  Yippy!  Hoping to see fall colors.   This will be Paisley's first flight.  I should have lots to blog about when I get back. (The photo I took from Fargo website of a Lindenwood Fall tree-Hope to see lots of those.) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What am I going to do for a week without you guys?? We will miss you but you will have so much fun!!

nikkii said...

I'm so excited for you to go somewhere you've never been. To bad you're going to freeze your boobees off! Have fun and take lots of pictures so we can see somewhere we'll never ever visit in our lifetime! I should never say never, huh!