Wednesday, November 19, 2008

DAY-MON!


This is one of my favorite photos of my brothers. Damon will probably hate me for posting this, but just shows how hard he has worked.


A great dad!

We are back from ND. So much to blog about, but not today because it is my oldest brothers birthday. So many great things to say about this guy. He is so funny, so skinny and so motivational. We both share a love for music and I love the times when we play songs for each other off of our ipods. Damon you are an awesome brother. I am so happy you are back home and thank you for all of your help on my quest to be just like you.. MOTIVATED AND THIN!! We love you! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

nikkii said...

Great picture of Damon and family. Those darn Hunsaker genes! Damon has beaten them! Now its our turn.