Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It runs in the family...

Yesterday Paisley ran downstairs and asked if she could have a pick that she found.  I said yes and she was so so so excited.  She showed me what she could do with her new pick.  She started to backcomb her hair.  Most of you know my mom has an addiction to backcombing.  It has been passed onto Nikkii and Shelby.  Me not so much-I can't get it to stay in long enough.  I did backcomb her hair a tiny bit for school pictures.  She didn't look like a pageant girl I swear.  Anyway I thought new talent was as funny so I had to get it on video.  It was funnier at the moment so sorry if this doesn't make you laugh:)

2 comments:

nikkii said...

Love it! Don't forget who is the real beautician(?)!!!! Make sure she doesn't mess up that beautiful hair by back combing it. Tell her that her hair will look like Aunt Nikkii's or Auntie Shelby if she doesn't stop. Better yet, tell her it will look like Grandma Susan's hair!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.....this is great! She is so stinkin cute and smart! One day Paisley you WILL have to back comb so keep on practicing =)