Monday, September 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEANE!

Today Keane turns 3!  This little guy has had my heart since the first day I laid eyes on him.  Is it possible for a 3 year old to be a stud?  He is total boy.  He loves everything from bugs, to snakes and frogs.  He especially loves dinosaurs.  I wish he was my own - maybe its because he was a birthday gift to me from Ty & Kris and I like to think he is all mine:) We love Keane very much and are so happy he is in our family. Below is some of our favorite imac photos of Keane and some of his favorite friends.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEANE WE LOVE YOU!  








2 comments:

Marci Hernandez said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey! Great to catch up on you and your family!

dawheelers said...

thx for this cute tribute. You were always baby Keane's 2nd mommy.