Tuesday, October 12, 2010

♥flower girl♥







Paisley was asked to be the flower girl in Nikki's wedding. She was so excited... Her first request was high heels. (Seriously???) I feel there is something a little cheesy about an 8 year-old wearing high heels. Maybe I just don't want her to be "that" grown-up yet. When picking out her dress (in January) I was really worried about a growth spurt since the wedding wasn't until August so I made her try on dresses that were a little too big. I loved her modest and concern about showing too much skin. I feel she is on the right path. Hopefully... Anyway after a dozen of dresses she found the one that she was most adorable and comfortable in.. So come wedding day she looked so grown up (bah hah wah wah wah) and beautiful. In my opinion she was the PERFECT flower girl. She was so nervous about how to walk and throw the petals down. We even had to have a few practice walks. Its was alot of pressure, but she shined. By reception time pressure was off and my girl was ready to dance. I requested Justin Bieber and she let go with her Great Uncle Wayne (Love Him). I hate to see her growing up so fast. I think I will hold off on the high heels a few more years. And no make-up until she is 30!!!


3 comments:

dawheelers said...

For a second I thought that was Tony dancing and I was really excited, but Uncle Wayne's got some moves too! Paisley is adorable, looks like a fun time.

Carol said...

she is gorgeous lindsey!

ps - we were just talking about her last night with emma and emma would really like to play with her so call me and lets get them together!

Anonymous said...

I gotta tell you, that girl has some really good looking feet and toes. She is a gorgeous looking little girl with gorgeous, beautiful and very very good looking feet and toes.