Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Slumber + Party = M a d n e s s

This weekend we had Paisley's 1st slumber party.  I think the girls had fun.  I know Paisley did.  We had about 8 girls and 1 boy.  The one boy was my nephew Bennie.  He is alot of fun so he had to come.  We danced, did a craft project, ate a bunch of junk, played dress up, watched a movie, played the Wii, ate some more junk and passed out.  I want to thank my mom and sister Shelby for helping.  It got a little crazy at times, but overall a great time.  (Keep in mind it is 4 days after) Thanks to all the girls that came and their parents for the nice gifts.  Paisley is really spoiled, but she deserves it.  At least Tony and I think so.  Here are some photos from the night.


1 comment:

Carol said...

Great Pictures! Emma had a dang good time and it looks like all the other girls did too :) i dont think it is possible for a wheeler to throw a bad party.