Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Missy's Plan

Pie in the Sky
It's time!  I have to change!  There are no quick fixes.  It has taken a while for me to get to this state.  The results I want will not come overnight, in a  few days or even a couple weeks.  I was told something by my trainer (my brother Damon) There are no quick fixes.  You will get results, but it is according to the Law of the Harvest.  Like a farmer, who plants in the spring, his crop comes in a season.  The challenge is to accept the season when it comes and not immediately.  IT TAKES TIME."  I have to do this-not only for myself, but for my family.  My future depends on it.  I have never felt so motivated before.  I have never felt like I have had such control over my life before.  It is up to me and I am going to do it!


  

No comments: